Exploration and Resource Development
Trixie – T2 Production Geologyand Assays December 2021
- T2 structure, 700 ft strike (215m), open at depth and to the south
- Three exploration X cuts were developed east from the first sill cut on the T2 structure, intersecting significant Au mineralization also observed in “up” drillhole, relating to the T4 mineralization.
T2 (High Grade Epithermal Structure)
T2 Sill 1 mining cut: 68.3 m strike: average 1.4 m @ 318 g/T Au
T2 Sill 2 mining cut: 138.7 m strike: average 1.6 m @ 433 g/T Au
T4 (High Grade Epithermal Stock Work Mineralization)
Xcut 2: 4.9 m @ 26 g/T Au (north rib)
3.7 m @ 18 g/T Au (south rib)
Xcut 3: 4.3 m @ 24 g/T Au (back)
4.3 m @ 15 g/T Au (south rib)
Wildcat Drift: 45.4 m strike: average 2.1 m @ 24 g/T Au
This early success has provided proof of concept for TCM’s exploration and targeting efforts, in particular bringing historic and legacy datasets into 3D mining software for the first time and applying modern exploration and mining methods to drive significant shareholder wealth creation.
Ongoing mining and exploration development at Trixie, coupled with strategically located underground resource definition drilling will continue to define and grow the gold and silver resource base. Mine rehabilitation on the deeper 750 and 900 levels of the Trixie mine will continue together with drilling targeting the depth extensions of the newly identified bonanza and high grade structures identified to date.
Internal resource work leading to a future updated resource statement for the Trixie mine is currently underway.
Significant potential exists to expand the Trixie resource base, with the potential to identify additional high-grade structures in both the footwall and hanging wall of the historic mine development, as well as the along strike and depth extensions of the known mineralized shoots beneath the historic 1200 and 1350 levels of the mine.
TRIXIE – T2 Structure Composite Face Sampling Check Sampling By ODV Geologists (July 2021)
By ODV from Underground 625 level (not including splays and crosscuts)
- A total of 21, ~2 ft wide channel samples taken by ODV Geologists
- High gold grade confirmed along T2 main, north, central and exploration drifts
- Average grade of 21 samples: 494 g/t Au and 663 g/t Ag