Process Operator I/II
Process Operators are essential to the ongoing and expanding Tintic Consolidated Metals’ (TCM) gold leach operations. Tintic Consolidated metals is aggressively re-opening historic mine workings and is working to add processing capabilities to extract gold from the high grade gold ores. The role of the Process Operator is focused on maintaining, operating, and improving the process facilities to help achieve this goal.
Process Operator I/II
The Process Operator is tasked with the daily operation of TCM’s process facilities including regular operation of process equipment, sampling for process control, maintenance tasks, reporting of process conditions, and construction assignments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be physically fit for work
- Perform tasks in which the majority of work will be performed in a physically demanding environment, which includes working outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Ensure active involvement and enforcement of all TCM safe work practices
- Take samples for assaying as and when required to support and efficient process monitoring
- Continuously observe and reporting of process conditions and circumstances
- Provide regular timely reporting to the Employee’s immediate Supervisor as directed
- Carry out general maintenance activities as directed to support and maintain TCM’s process facilities
- Carry out construction tasks as assigned by the TCM Supervisor to improve or otherwise contribute to the function of TCM’s process facilities
- Reporting of daily process conditions to TCM management
- Protect all TCM’s assets and products including ore and concentrate by-products
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Some technical training or background is a positive
- Experience in mining or process plants will be considered a positive
- Problem solving skills to identify, understand and solve basic equipment malfunctions or failure modes
- Ability to work in adverse conditions including heat, cold, and wet environments
- Ability to perform physically intensive labor
The work duration/schedule for this position is a 12 hour shift working a 7 day on, 7 day off shift rotation.
Base pay starts at $23 per hour and is scaled in accordance with experience and qualifications.
To apply, please send all resumes/CV’s to email@example.com